Buggenix About Us
Buggenix provides pest services that help protect people and property.
We shield people from the dangers of disease spread by pests, and the risks of poor sanitation. We help lives with pest services that protect the health and wellbeing of people, and the reputation of our customers’ brands.
- Buggenix is Leeds leading commercial pest control services provider.
- Buggenix is West Yorkshires leading retail hygiene services provider.
We have local service teams across the city of Leeds, UK, covering all villages.
Buggenix Pest Control Company
Our pest experts at Buggenix all have their individual qualifications and trade bodies memberships. Each pest technician is screened and vetted before working at Buggenix.
You are always in safe hands at Buggenix. Collectively, our pest technicians carry all the pest certificates required to provide professional pest control services across Leeds.
Listed below are some of our qualifications:
- RSPH Level 3 Diploma in Pest Management
- RSPH/BPCA - Level 2 Certificate in Pest Control
- RSPH Level 2 Certificate in Pest Control
- RSH Certificate in Pest Control
- BPCA Diploma in Pest Control Part 1 (Previously ‘BPC Diploma Part 1
- RSH/BPC Certificate in pest control
- BPC Diploma’, ‘Operators certificate of proficiency’,
- British Pest Control Association Certificate in general pest control’ and Certificate pre-1988’)
- NPTC - Level 2 Certificate of Competence in Vertebrate Pest Control (assessed in the context of rats and mice)
- Lantra: Rodent Control
- Lantra: Rodent Control on Livestock Units
- Lantra: Rodent Control on Farms (customised training provision version of ‘rodent control on farms’.)
- Killgerm Rodent Biology and Control
Buggenix Pest Control Services aims to:
- Provide a consistent quality in services in response to our client’s needs and expectations.
- To continually improve our customer service and processes
- To establish procedures which promote the good working practice to meet our customer expectations.
- To provide adequate training to team members and to encourage all employees
- To maintain up-to-date knowledge of current pest legislation and be aware of all UK Standards Codes of Practice Guidance Codes and relevant to the Health, Safety and Environment.
- Ensure high standards of Health and Safety plus Environmental management.
- Act responsibly and build a quality reputation that enhances our brand